The 15 Worst Compliments You Can Give a Mom
1. “It’s so nice that you’re not paranoid about your kids being exposed to germs!”
2. “I can’t get over how much your daughter looks like you! Just look at those chubby little cheeks and legs! She’s too cute.”
3. “You found a great sitter! I hope you don’t mind I hired her for the next three weekends.”
4. “She has the prettiest hair. Where does that come from?”
5. “You’re handling the divorce so well. You’d hardly know your kids were so upset about it.”
6. “You look great! Have you lost weight?”
7. “You look great, considering you have three kids under five.”
8. “You obviously feed your child very well.”
9. “Your son is so independent! It must be because you’re so…devoted…to your job.”
10. “Your daughter has such pretty curls. I can see why you never brush her hair.”
11. “You’re amazing. I could never be away from my baby all day.”
12. “Your little boy seems to know quite a lot—it must be because you let him watch so much TV.”
13. “Your child is gorgeous! She looks just like her father.”
14. “What a lovely dress—did you make it?”
15. “You’re amazing. I could never be patient enough for the slow pace of staying at home.”
Should you get married for your kids?Internet gossip sites have been awash with the rumour that A-listers Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are about to get married in an intimate ceremony at their chateau in France.
How To Wear Pink Eye Shadow: Ginnifer Goodwin, Kerry Washington And More Celebs Show You HowWhile running backstage at New York Fashion Week Spring, I was caught off guard by models with pink eye.
Unborn baby flashes 'V for victory' sign in scan photoA mum-to-be has shared a scan photo showing her unborn baby flashing a Winston Churchill-style 'V for victory' sign.
Choosing BooksThe factors that motivate children to read.
Thinking SkillsTips to help your child develop important critical thinking skills.
Multicultural EducationUnderstand the value of multicultural education.