- 8 square whole-wheat crackers
- 3 tablespoons jarred marinara
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli
- Heat broiler (or toaster oven). Place 8 square whole-wheat crackers on a broiler-proof (or toaster-oven) baking sheet.
On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to sheet.
- Dividing evenly, top crackers with 3 tablespoons jarred marinara sauce and 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Top half of the crackers with 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli.
- Broil until cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
Redheads Set the Bar for Summer Beauty TrendsOn Sunday's night episode of Mad Men, Megan's friend wonders aloud why everybody wants redheads, since anyone with a bottle of hair dye can buy herself a new personality as a sassy and feisty redhead.
And baby makes conflictFirst comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the handsome couple pushing the baby carriage.
Creative Role-Play Encourages Deeper Science LearningLearning how the body works becomes an adventure as sixth grade students embark on a biology-based narrative journey at game-based learning school Quest to Learn.
Dealing with Work InhibitionLearn the factors that contribute to work inhibition in children and teens.
What is bullying and what's normal childhood conflict?Most of us experience our children coming home from school upset by something another pupil has said or done at least occasionally.
Soft-boiled eggs 'now safe for pregnant women and babies'Pregnant women and babies have been given the all-clear to eat soft-boiled eggs – and they could even prevent children developing allergies, according to a new study.