- 8 square whole-wheat crackers
- 3 tablespoons jarred marinara
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli
- Heat broiler (or toaster oven). Place 8 square whole-wheat crackers on a broiler-proof (or toaster-oven) baking sheet.
On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to sheet.
- Dividing evenly, top crackers with 3 tablespoons jarred marinara sauce and 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Top half of the crackers with 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli.
- Broil until cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
How to take care of your relationship through infertilityFor many couples struggling to conceive, grief and anger can be constant companions.
Candy Cane CookiesIngredients 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 cup candy canes, finely chopped 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1 egg Directions Stir flour with baking powder, salt and candy canes in a medium bowl.
Yes, You Can Wear Orange Lipstick And Here's How To Do ItLast year seemed to be the beginning of a wonderful phenomenon: Celebrities wearing bolder lip colors than ever before.
How to Deal with Your Child’s Bedtime FearsMany children go through phases of having fears associated with nighttime and going to bed.
Pregnancy fitness: Antenatal exercise and yogaIf you had a complete aversion to exercise – or a redundant gym pass languishing in the bottom of your bag – before you fell pregnant, being 'with child' might seem like the perfect excuse to put your feet up and take it easy for a while.
We Must See to Learn Part ILearn how to be sure your child's vision doesn't interfere with their learning.