- 8 square whole-wheat crackers
- 3 tablespoons jarred marinara
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli
- Heat broiler (or toaster oven). Place 8 square whole-wheat crackers on a broiler-proof (or toaster-oven) baking sheet.
On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to sheet.
- Dividing evenly, top crackers with 3 tablespoons jarred marinara sauce and 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Top half of the crackers with 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli.
- Broil until cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
How to save money when you're a new mumWhen I was pregnant with my son, Jake, nearly four years ago now, a whole new world of retail therapy opened up to me.
How to Deal with Your Child’s Bedtime FearsMany children go through phases of having fears associated with nighttime and going to bed.
Talking with Your Child about PrejudiceWays to teach your child tolerance and interest in other cultures.
General Safety Precautions for Co-SleepingThe No-Cry Sleep Solution, it's evident that all four of our babies have been welcomed into our family bed.
Pregnancy fitness: Antenatal exercise and yogaIf you had a complete aversion to exercise – or a redundant gym pass languishing in the bottom of your bag – before you fell pregnant, being 'with child' might seem like the perfect excuse to put your feet up and take it easy for a while.
Encouraging ReadingWays you can encourage the love of reading in your home.