- 8 square whole-wheat crackers
- 3 tablespoons jarred marinara
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli
- Heat broiler (or toaster oven). Place 8 square whole-wheat crackers on a broiler-proof (or toaster-oven) baking sheet.
On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to sheet.
- Dividing evenly, top crackers with 3 tablespoons jarred marinara sauce and 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Top half of the crackers with 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli.
- Broil until cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
Should obese children be given gastric bands?A leading doctor says severely obese children should be given gastric bands to reduce their weight.
10 habits of happy couplesAs I toss the empty heart-shaped box in the trash, a thought occurs to me that I dare not share with my husband: I would love him even without the double-chocolate Valentine’s Day truffles.
Where Have All the Eyebrows Gone?AT a recent party at the downtown club China Chalet, two attendees stood out from the rest of the hipsters.
Video Games Part IIRecommendations for choosing non-violent and educational video games.
Train Your Kids to Follow Specific Protocols When Working from HomeKids have a knack for demanding attention at the worst moments, especially for the parent who works from home.
Claire Sweeney talks pregnancy fitness, being an 'older mum' and chafed thighsClaire Sweeney, 43, is eight months pregnant with her first baby – a boy.