- 8 square whole-wheat crackers
- 3 tablespoons jarred marinara
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli
- Heat broiler (or toaster oven). Place 8 square whole-wheat crackers on a broiler-proof (or toaster-oven) baking sheet.
On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to sheet.
- Dividing evenly, top crackers with 3 tablespoons jarred marinara sauce and 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Top half of the crackers with 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli.
- Broil until cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
Encouraging Girls in Math and ScienceTips to encourage your daughter to pursue math and science.
Improving Your Child's MemoryMemory is a matter of effective technique and training.
Constant Challenges Push Students to Strive for SuccessSixth graders learn math concepts in tandem with lessons about perseverance and stretching to achieve goals through a board game called Caterpillar.
Honey nut cereal bar recipeThese delicious bars are packed with nuts and fruit and are perfect for after school snacking.
Schools and ScienceTips to make sure science education gets the attention it deserves.
Should Parents Unplug the TV? Part IIWhy you should teach your child critical television viewing skills.