- 8 square whole-wheat crackers
- 3 tablespoons jarred marinara
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli
- Heat broiler (or toaster oven). Place 8 square whole-wheat crackers on a broiler-proof (or toaster-oven) baking sheet.
On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to sheet.
- Dividing evenly, top crackers with 3 tablespoons jarred marinara sauce and 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Top half of the crackers with 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli.
- Broil until cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
Does marriage make you fat?Did you know that marriage can make you fat?
Children's beauty pageants organiser says British girls are 'pasty and plain'A children's beauty pageant organiser says British girls are not sexy enough and has told parents to encourage their daughters to 'wiggle their bums'.
Aggressive KidsWays to prevent and/or correct aggresive behavior in kids.
Should we praise our children?Wilson McCaskill, talks about when we should praise our children and why.
Solving Word ProblemsTechniques and strategies for solving math word problems.
15-minute mom workoutBetween school drop-offs and pickups, dance classes and hockey practices, it’s hard to imagine any parent has enough time to fit in an effective workout.