Breakfast muffins for Mother’s Day
These easy-to-make berry and white chocolate muffins can be made the day before Mother’s Day, ready to plate up for a quick breakfast in bed treat.
Serve them with a dollop of Greek yogurt or fromage frais.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 300g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150g golden caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp Nielsen-Masse Vanilla Bean Paste
- 225ml milk
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 200g raspberries
- 100g blueberries
1. Heat oven to 180°C/160°C fan/Gas Mark 4. Line a muffin tray with paper cases.
2. Sift flour and baking powder into large bowl and stir in sugar.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together egg, Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Bean Paste, milk and melted butter. Stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and beat until smooth. Fold in the white chocolate chips and half the fruit.
4. Fill each muffin case with mixture. Bake for 30 minutes until golden. Leave to cool.
5. Using a fork smash the rest of the berries roughly and spoon them on top of the warm muffins.
6 Easy Steps for Resolving ConflictRelationships are made up of two individuals with different temperaments and personalities.
Eating Out with Kids: Restaurant BehaviorChildren can be both excited and bored when at a restaurant.
New baby, new… jealousy?I’m not a jealous person.
Helping Children Find Their PathWilson McCaskill, deals with the common issue that parents have: "my child seems to be going nowhere".
Summer Reading TipsTips to keep kids interested in reading during summer.
We Must See to Learn Part ILearn how to be sure your child's vision doesn't interfere with their learning.