13 Things Your Mom Never Told You
1. She cried all the way home in the car on the way back from dropping you off at college.
2. Watching her kids have kids with attitudes is more satisfying than she ever imagined.
3. It is harder being a mom today.
4. Yes, she does have a tattoo.
5. When you were a baby, she cried almost as much as you did.
6. Her famous macaroni and cheese? Half mac, half cauliflower. (Sucker.)
7. She was the one who got the mean girl to cut it out.
8. She didn’t like lima beans either.
9. How scared she was for you when you moved away.
10. That she worries about your hair because she wishes you were still young enough for her to braid it.
11. She’ll always see a little bit of the 4-year-old you were when she looks at you.
12. She hated those jeans your wore as a teenager that looked like they were “painted on.” Oh wait, she told you that repeatedly…
13. You’re exactly like her in almost every way.
Show Cartoons to Kids to Reduce the Pain of Shots
Kids' doctor visits can be fun, right up to the point where the nurse or doc pulls out a hypodermic needle.
Goal Setting - Kids Need ItHelp your child learn how to set and achieve goals.
Cornish pastiesRegarded as the national dish of Cornwall and iconic to England, the pasty is right up there with all major British dishes.
Control your Anger, Don’t let it Control YouAnger can be a paralyzing and debilitating condition.
Is Environmental Education Important?Why environmental education should be taught in the classroom.
Less Students, More LearningTips to increase your child's learning in a large class.
Beauty Trending Now: Everything You Need to Know About Facial OilsI'm going to try to persuade you why you should love the beauty product that you thought that you hated.