13 Things Your Mom Never Told You
1. She cried all the way home in the car on the way back from dropping you off at college.
2. Watching her kids have kids with attitudes is more satisfying than she ever imagined.
3. It is harder being a mom today.
4. Yes, she does have a tattoo.
5. When you were a baby, she cried almost as much as you did.
6. Her famous macaroni and cheese? Half mac, half cauliflower. (Sucker.)
7. She was the one who got the mean girl to cut it out.
8. She didn’t like lima beans either.
9. How scared she was for you when you moved away.
10. That she worries about your hair because she wishes you were still young enough for her to braid it.
11. She’ll always see a little bit of the 4-year-old you were when she looks at you.
12. She hated those jeans your wore as a teenager that looked like they were “painted on.” Oh wait, she told you that repeatedly…
13. You’re exactly like her in almost every way.
5 Methods for Motivating Your Family to CleanAre you tired of nagging your kids to clean their rooms?
Myths and Facts About VaccinesVaccines are one of the main reasons why we enjoy a relatively disease-free and extended life span.
Classroom RulesFive rules for the classroom.
How to handle household chores…with loveHarmonious or hellish?
Solving Word ProblemsTechniques and strategies for solving math word problems.
Seamus plays imaginary XboxThe original Xbox was released on November 15, 2001 in North America, February 22, 2002 in Japan, and March 14, 2002 in Australia and Europe.