13 Things Your Mom Never Told You
1. She cried all the way home in the car on the way back from dropping you off at college.
2. Watching her kids have kids with attitudes is more satisfying than she ever imagined.
3. It is harder being a mom today.
4. Yes, she does have a tattoo.
5. When you were a baby, she cried almost as much as you did.
6. Her famous macaroni and cheese? Half mac, half cauliflower. (Sucker.)
7. She was the one who got the mean girl to cut it out.
8. She didn’t like lima beans either.
9. How scared she was for you when you moved away.
10. That she worries about your hair because she wishes you were still young enough for her to braid it.
11. She’ll always see a little bit of the 4-year-old you were when she looks at you.
12. She hated those jeans your wore as a teenager that looked like they were “painted on.” Oh wait, she told you that repeatedly…
13. You’re exactly like her in almost every way.
Seamus plays imaginary XboxThe original Xbox was released on November 15, 2001 in North America, February 22, 2002 in Japan, and March 14, 2002 in Australia and Europe.
How having a baby changes youNo matter how much research and planning you've done, most new parents are shocked by the many ways in which life changes after having a baby.
Parent or FriendWilson McCaskill, talks about the frequently asked question - "Should I be my child's friend or parent?"
What Will They Think of Next?Beauty trends come and go.
AIDS Education Part IIITips to help students understand their own vulnerability to AIDS.
Breakfast muffins for Mother's DayThese easy-to-make berry and white chocolate muffins can be made the day before Mother's Day, ready to plate up for a quick breakfast in bed treat.