13 Signs You’re a Better Mom Than You Think
1. Your kids now remind you to say “please” and “thank you.”
2. You hug your kids constantly, even when they try to wriggle away.
3. Last week, your 5-year-old ate veggies. At a restaurant. Without causing a scene.
4. Your kids have put fingers but so far no objects up their nose.
5. You once walked in on your daughter making her bed and watched as she carefully fluffed the pillows and smoothed the sheets. #proud
6. At this very moment, everyone in your house is wearing pants.
7. Your son’s in a ketchup-on-everything phase, and you’ve been nothing but supportive. You do you, kid.
8. You play along with them about the tooth fairy, even though you know they’re just pretending in order to get the cash.
9. Your kids have heard the words “I love you” at least once today—and probably more times than you can count.
10. When you step on a Lego with bare feet at 2 a.m., you only silently curse them…because screaming would wake them up.
11. Your 9-month-old claps and sways when you play Abbey Road.
12. You always manage to pack your kids lunch—even if you have to literally throw it at them as they run out the door.
13. Your daughter still only wants you to put her to bed, and as far as you know, it’s not some evil plot by your husband.
When your child hates school !My daughter says she hates school.
Your role in your child’s educationMy son wants a dirt bike.
Dealing with Work InhibitionLearn the factors that contribute to work inhibition in children and teens.
Lamb with garlic, lemon and rosemaryRoast lamb with garlic, lemon and rosemary This recipe for roast lamb with garlic, lemon and rosemary is easy and utterly delish.
The evolution of marriage: Why change is OKThe only constant in life is change.
College DropoutsWhy students drop out of college, and ways to encourage them to stay.