10 Things Only Mothers of Boys Understand
1. You can convince yourself that boys clothes are definitely as cute, until you see a little girl in a dress with smocking and strawberries.
2. The poop joke phase starts astoundingly young and only “ends” in the sense that your child sometimes remembers to make the jokes out of your earshot by the time he’s 13.
3. He will eventually be toilet-trained (never mind that the girls in his class have beaten him by a year).
4. Beyond a certain age, it’s a bad idea to mention the stuffed animals.
5. Daredevil playground moves are nothing compared to the hazards of normal walking around.
6. There’s nothing more adorable than a brainy, geeky little boy bursting with facts he has to tell you…all the time.
7. If daddy ever tells him that “boys can pee anywhere,” he will remember that… In aisle 3.
8. How to eradicate a stain from just about anything.
9. Hitting the bullseye is a skill that may take years of honing. #ToiletTargetPractice
10. That LEGO could teach IKEA a thing or two about wordless instructions.
Motivation and LearningParents are the primary influence in their child's motivation to learn.
Fathers and Sons=School SuccessLearn why a father's involvement in a boy's life is a major factor in his success.
Why Motherhood Needs a RebrandingIn the sixth month of my pregnancy, I had more sex than I had ever had in a month.
Helping Kids Deal with Parents’ UnemploymentUnemployment can be scary for adults who are going through it.
Are you a positive exercise role model? Teens and fun fitnessMy daughter has recently joined a gym and a pilates class.
Sleep solutions for all agesWhen Felicia Dewar’s son, Khrystian, was eight, he didn’t sleep.