10 Things Only Mothers of Boys Understand
1. You can convince yourself that boys clothes are definitely as cute, until you see a little girl in a dress with smocking and strawberries.
2. The poop joke phase starts astoundingly young and only “ends” in the sense that your child sometimes remembers to make the jokes out of your earshot by the time he’s 13.
3. He will eventually be toilet-trained (never mind that the girls in his class have beaten him by a year).
4. Beyond a certain age, it’s a bad idea to mention the stuffed animals.
5. Daredevil playground moves are nothing compared to the hazards of normal walking around.
6. There’s nothing more adorable than a brainy, geeky little boy bursting with facts he has to tell you…all the time.
7. If daddy ever tells him that “boys can pee anywhere,” he will remember that… In aisle 3.
8. How to eradicate a stain from just about anything.
9. Hitting the bullseye is a skill that may take years of honing. #ToiletTargetPractice
10. That LEGO could teach IKEA a thing or two about wordless instructions.
Why Giving Birth Is Actually AwesomePeople want to know if I pooped on the table.
How to take care of your relationship through infertilityFor many couples struggling to conceive, grief and anger can be constant companions.
I'm Worried My Divorce Will Scar My Kids for Life"In all my years of practice I have never heard of a parent saying that they didn't want custody of their kids.
DIY Felt CampfireCombine sticks from the yard with yellow and orange felt squares to craft your very own DIY campfire!
When parents disagree on parentingThere’s a reason why you’re not supposed to have a baby to save a marriage.
15 Things Only Moms of Daughters Understand1.