10 Things Only Mothers of Boys Understand
1. You can convince yourself that boys clothes are definitely as cute, until you see a little girl in a dress with smocking and strawberries.
2. The poop joke phase starts astoundingly young and only “ends” in the sense that your child sometimes remembers to make the jokes out of your earshot by the time he’s 13.
3. He will eventually be toilet-trained (never mind that the girls in his class have beaten him by a year).
4. Beyond a certain age, it’s a bad idea to mention the stuffed animals.
5. Daredevil playground moves are nothing compared to the hazards of normal walking around.
6. There’s nothing more adorable than a brainy, geeky little boy bursting with facts he has to tell you…all the time.
7. If daddy ever tells him that “boys can pee anywhere,” he will remember that… In aisle 3.
8. How to eradicate a stain from just about anything.
9. Hitting the bullseye is a skill that may take years of honing. #ToiletTargetPractice
10. That LEGO could teach IKEA a thing or two about wordless instructions.
Encouraging Girls in Math and ScienceTips to encourage your daughter to pursue math and science.
What to do when your child prefers one parent over the otherWhen my daughter, Scotia, was a baby, I couldn’t take a bathroom break without her crying inconsolably outside the door.
A-List Your HaircutAn A-list haircut isn't just spotted on the red carpet or in the green room, and it doesn't require a backstage pass to have one.
Is Your Kid Huffing?Kids are getting high off dangerous chemicals at home.
Latch Key Kids Need AttentionUnsupervised children are at increased risk for violence, drug abuse, and sexual activity.
Traditional Board gamesFantastic array of traditional board games including inexpensive family favourites, beautiful quality wooden board games and historical board games.